South Park Medical Practice also provides many private treatment options that are not covered by the NHS.
Below you may find a list of such options; should you wish to learn more please feel free to contact the surgery.
Evidence of patients' fitness to attend examination, including a report.
Cancellation and Fitness to Travel certificates
Vaccinations and Prescriptions
- Any vaccinations that are not provided by the Health Authority.
- Private Prescriptions such as antibiotics.
Certificates and Extracts from Patient Records
- Short, private sick-notes.
- Provident Association Certificate used to refund fees such as BUPA or PPP.
- Statement of fact of character, uses for which include employment and firearm license aquisition.
- HGV and PSV driver (local authority).
- Driving license health reports.
- Fitness to drive statements for insurance and employment purposes such as taxi driver, elderly driver, racing driver, LGV/PCV.
- Private consultations.
- Minor, non-NHS surgeries.
- ECG recording.
- Private health insurance medicals.
Please note that there is a charge for the above services, details of which may be obtained from reception.
Supplementary Private Services
Chiropodist and Podiatrist
Emma Peacock is a state registered chiropodist/podiatrist and has worked in South Park Medical Practice since 1997 after qualifying from the University of Brighton in 1996.
She offers services for an array of foot problems such as:
- in growing toe nails
- general nail cutting
Appointments may be made with Emma directly by calling 01732 742529.
Think CBT comprises a small team of Consultant Clinical Psychologists, Psychotherapists and Counsellors. Together the work in Private Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
CBT appointments may be organised by contacting 01732 808626 - email@example.com or by visiting the website www.thinkcbt.com
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.